No matter what business you’re in, your success may depend on one thing: insight. Not just insight gleaned from standardized reports and data, but insight gleaned from data across your entire enterprise – data that you can use the very second it’s created to help your business thrive. That’s the power of real-time business insight – and that’s the power of the SAP HANA® platform
Historically, real-time business insight has not been possible because separate analytical and transaction databases require that numerous complex data models have to be built in order to make data meaningful to business users. There are also scale limitations, as large data sets from different sources in the company can’t be used simultaneously to provide meaningful and instant answers to complex questions.
SAP HANA breaks traditional database barriers to simplify IT landscapes, eliminating data preparation, preaggregation, and tuning. You can instantly access huge volumes of structured and unstructured data, including text data, from different sources. SAP HANA is a completely reimagined platform for real-time business. It transforms business by streamlining transactions, analytics, planning, predictive, and sentiment data processing on a single in-memory database so business can operate in real time. Now you can get immediate answers to really complex questions and execute like never before.
Without real-time analytics, you can’t run a real-time business. With SAP HANA, all of your key operational data is in memory, mitigating the latency inherent in disk-based systems. Whether the data comes from your SAP® ERP application, third-party solution, or custom applications, the platform enables you to make improvements across your enterprise. See what other companies are achieving with SAP HANA:
- Russian oil and gas giant Surgutneftegas is reducing stock-outs across 20,000 wells by analyzing inventory with report generation as fast as 6 seconds, down from an average of 40 minutes.
- Charité University Hospital Berlin uses SAP HANA for its Oncolyzer mobile data analysis application to analyze patient tumor data 1,000 times faster to identify the best candidates for cancer research, streamline clinical trials, and improve long-term treatment.
- Using a 420-times improvement in reporting speed, the University of Kentucky is expected to increase student retention and revenue through rapid identification and early intervention of at-risk students.
- For animal nutrition leader Provimi, profitability analysis reporting is 15,000 times faster, for more profitable, real-time material purchasing decisions.
- ConAgra Foods Inc. now enjoys better insight with fast financial processes, including transfer of material ledger data
For another detail information about SAP HANA, you can visit http://www.saphana.com/welcome